today at the park...

Took a couple of cameras with me to the park today.  Got a couple of instant photos and then I took these with my Leica M8.  I took the first one as a joke.  I was holding Pyper at the top of the slide and I just pointed the camera down at Sadi, Maci & Tyler and let Pyper act like she was taking the picture.  Because it is manual focus (and Pyper doesn't know how to focus yet), the image was really blurry.  When I saw it on the computer, I knew it was a keeper.  In the second one, Pyper was starting to feel bad again (her teeth are coming in).  That seems to be the only time she slows down enough for me to take a picture.  The third one is the main reason that I have spent all of this money over the years on my many cameras.  To take pictures of my two beautiful girls...



No comments:

Post a Comment