SX70 in Seattle...

Back in November I expanded my camera collection to include a few Polaroid cameras.  Since that time, my interest in shooting with the Polaroid has increased even more than my collection has grown.  Seems that I can't quit taking the pictures (or buying the film from The Impossible Project).  On this trip to Seattle, I took two Polaroid cameras (SX70 and 250 Pack Film) and my Leica M8.  The M8 was a last minute add because I chickened out on only taking Polaroid cameras.  However, most of my pictures were taken with the SX70.  Honestly, I got a few amazing shots with this camera that I never could have taken with any other camera.  The only down side is that the SX70 got me a full pat down by a TSA agent (that is a separate item to blog on later).  

I should have the Polaroids up by the end of the week on my instant film blog.  In the mean time, I used the Leica to document the travels of the SX70 (the Leica of the Polaroid world)...

No comments:

Post a Comment