caught up in the moment...

It is the desire of most people who take pictures to always take "the perfect picture".  The reality is a large number of the pictures that we take will never end up posted, printed or ever looked at again.  Sometimes the composition is great but many times, for me, it is less than "perfect".  When I become caught up in capturing the moment, I sometimes get the composition a little off.  This is one of those pictures.  Concentrating on getting a picture of Pyper, I missed the fact that I cut off part of Sherri's head.  Some may say that this would be a reason to delete the picture.  Others may say that I should crop it tighter to just show Pyper's face.  To me, this is one of those opportunities to break the rules.  The head is cut off, but the essence of the emotion is still there.  What a moment to remember!  Pyper was starting to get sleepy, she lays her head on Sherri's shoulder and smiles.  I'll always take a moment with a story over any posed photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment