somewhat inconsequential success...




Mixing up my camera types/formats tonight. I spent a little time with my studio equipment and multiple cameras set up in the garage to practice with different lighting setups. The first image was shot on my 6D (processed with VSCO Fuji Neopan 1600+) with the lighting on my right at twice the intensity and height of the lighting on my left. The second image was shot with my 6D (processed with VSCO Fuji Neopan 1600+) with the lighting on my right at four times the intensity and twice the height of the lighting on my left.  The last image was shot on my 600SE with the lighting and height equal. 

All that being said, my main purpose was to just shoot and create something tonight. Creativity in the inconsequential. I guess I at least succeeded at that... 

1 comment:

  1. That's how I felt today :) Even though I was watching a friend's kids today with Austin; I still had to shoot. They look great!

    ReplyDelete