leaving my handprint...


As I age, I sometimes become concerned with what happens after I die. Dying is an inevitable part of living on this earth. Knowing that really doesn't help. I still have the questions... Will my family be alright without me? Will they miss me? Will they remember and treasure the things that are important to me? Will my love and mercy that I tried to share outweigh my faults? The photo above was inspired by the lead-in photos of the most recent Kinfolk magazine (volume 10, the age issue). The photos made me rethink what I want my handprint to look like when I die. My handprint will be reflected in the memories that I leave behind. The memories that do not fade with time, much like a handprint. My focus is to concentrate on the little things. The little things that make life special. I look forward to all the little things that I get to share with my family and friends for the rest of my days...

No comments:

Post a Comment