338 somewhere, memphis tennessee...

Another picture from Memphis.  Along with people photos, I wanted to get some pictures of the buildings in the area.  This one was interesting because of the single post in front.  I say it is a single post because if there was another, it was not interesting enough to include in the picture.  I also like the reflections of the buildings that were across the street and the fact that you can read the text that identifies it as "the memphis college of art".  Notice there is minimal distortion in the vertical lines of the picture even though I was fairly close to the building (this speaks very well of the Zeiss 35mm lense).  It is hard to go to a city one time and somehow capture the essence or mood of the city and its people or buildings.  I already feel like I could do better if I go to Memphis again.  I look forward to the opportunity...

No comments:

Post a Comment