two more...

Here is two more from this past weekend.  I have more, but I will probably wait for awhile to post them.  Feel like I need to move on to something else.  This is a good thing...  I was able to take several "keepers" in a little over an hour of shooting.  I was able to get shots from my Canon 40D, my Olympus E-P2 and last, but certainly not least (for Sherri), my Leica M8.  Both of these pictures were taken with the Canon 40D and a 24-70L series lens.  Both were edited using one step in separate editing programs.  The black & white one was edited in Silver Efex Pro using the "high structure" setting with a vignette added.   The other was enhanced in Color Efex Pro using the "tonal contrast" setting.  Love them both in their own way.  The black and white is a vintage looking image with the white background looking like old/crinkled paper.  The color image has alot of "pop" to it.  To me, it has depth and almost seems like a 3D image.  The setting does add a bit of roughness to their face, but I really like the effect.  All in all I had a great time exercising my cameras and improving my skills.  Hope to do it again soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment