sadi & mikayla photo shoot...

Sadi and Mikayla let me shoot some photos of them on Saturday morning.  Originally I wanted to take the pictures outside in a "street scene" using my Leica M8 camera, but the Saturday morning rain put a damper on that.  So I dragged out my white background and studio lights and shot away with my Canon 40D and Olympus E-P2 cameras.  If you look on my iPhone blog (troybradfordiphonephotos.blogspot.com), you will see that I also used the opportunity to take some of the pictures with my hipstamatic app (the absolute best camera app).  Well the picture below is the first one that caught my eye, so I wanted to post it first.  I will post more later after I get some time to do the minor adjustments.  This one was taken with the E-P2 pen camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment