the serious side of Maci...

It seems like it has been forever since I have posted any photos.  I have been incredibly busy taking and processing photos, but just not posting them.  I have done two photo shoots that took quite a bit of planning and post-processing.  I will be posting some of them in the coming days, but I wanted to post a photo of Maci that I took today that required no planning whatsoever.  It was taken with available window light in the kitchen using the Leica M8 and CV 75mm f/2.5 lens.  I processed it using the film effects in NIK Color Efex Pro.  The film was Fujichrome Provia 100F.  A fine-grained film look, but a great representation of Maci's serious side...

2 comments:

  1. omg i had a mouth full of craisins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the composition of this photo is perfect

    ReplyDelete