surprise... some more pictures of Pyper...

You wouldn't know it by my blogs, but I have taken ALOT of pictures over the last couple of weeks.  Enough pictures so that I actually told Sherri that I am tired of taking pictures for a while...  If you know me, this is significant because I am the type of person that is always willing to take a picture anytime (of anything).  I really just need to somehow NOT take any pictures for a few days so that I can start processing through the ones that I have.  Hopefully I can stick with this so that I can put up some more posts on this blog.

Pyper has been a blessing to our family in so many ways!  What a beautiful baby girl Pyper is!!!  Plus she never complains when I want "just one more" picture.  She is a photographer's dream!  Here are a couple of the pictures from last weekend.  I have several more that I will post as I get through them...


1 comment:

  1. Joel and I both agree that something about Pyper's expression in the pic with the bow hat looks just like Maci. So precious. Keep the photos coming =)

    ReplyDelete