never know what you will find while shopping...

On the way home from Dallas the other day, Sherri wanted to stop at one of her favorite places to shop for bargains.  Apple Store, Cooter's Camera Village or Arlington Camera and I will jump out of the car while it is still running to go in.  Big Lots...  I chose to stay in the car, since we had Sophi with us :)...  As time passed, I got really bored and decided to walk the parking lot and the surrounding area and take pictures with my EP2 camera.  Not exactly a lot of items that are picture-worthy in a Big Lots' parking lot.  This one seemed to be the only keeper.  I really like the contrast of the REALLY RED bench to the faded "no parking" sign that is supposed to be red.


So Sherri comes out with only one item.  A large hard-backed photo book that she bought for me.  It was only $1.  Not that I am endorsing Big Lots, but we went back to this store on another trip to Mesquite and came out with 8 more books (4 photo books) for $11.  Almost embarrassed to say that it was a Friday night.  All of these books are taking away from my blogging time...

No comments:

Post a Comment