amazing


This one was taken a couple of years ago at the Oshkosh airshow in Wisconsin.  It was a picture that I had put in my delete folder, but just never deleted.  Not the best photo in terms of focus, but the content seems great.  This is one of those moments that the actual feeling could never really be captured in a photo.  If you have ever seen an F-22 at an airshow, you will understand why.  I can remember that the noise and the vibration in my chest was so overwhelming during this low pass fly-by.  They call this overwhelming noise/vibration generated by the F-22 "the sound of freedom" and I would agree.   What an awesome show of engineering at it's finest!  The F-22 is coming to the Ft Worth airshow this fall.  I look forward to getting the chance to take more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment