ROCKY



Some people think of Philadelphia and they think of cheesesteak, the Phillies, the Eagles, the Liberty bell, Ben Franklin, or many other early American history icons. When I thought of Philly, I couldn't wait to go see Rocky and run the famous stairs at the Philadelphia Museum of Art! Looking for souvenirs to bring back to Maci and Sadi, I immediately found exactly what they would want; Rocky t-shirts... This is the only picture that I took in Philly that cost me. There was an entrepreneur waiting by the statue. He assured me two things: his pictures that he had taken were all over the world and he was too old to run with my camera (he could see the look in my eyes when I handed him over $$$$ worth of camera gear). Afterwards, he was glad to tell me how slow things were with the economy and all. My only regret was that I didn't get a picture of or with him. Maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment