The Man...

Now this is something that I would love to buy and bring home for our backyard... However, I have been married to Sherri long enough to know that this would not be a good idea. There are certain things that you just know that are not worth an argument (unlike a very expensive coffee maker). You can spot these guys at a gift/coffee shop in Childress America along Highway 287, almost right in the middle of town. The coffee shop serves Seattle's Best Coffee. I would consider this some of the best coffee out there, even better than Starbucks... Ok, so back to the picture. There are several of the little guys tied to the posts, just waiting on someone like me (or you) to come along and take them home. I had to settle for the picture. :( Let me know if you travel through Childress America and see them...

No comments:

Post a Comment