More Best Friends

Ok, so now I may have found a way to take pictures of my kids (or maybe this is my calling in taking pictures).  First Maci asked me to take pictures of her with her best friend before they went off to college (separate colleges).  Then, after Sadi saw the pictures, she wanted me to do the same for her.  Again, I resorted to downtown Greenville and visited the same locations, but changed up the poses.  In this first one, they were peeking through the crack in the doors.  Looked cute to me...  The second one was just a good closeup of them both smiling.  Plus, the garage door handle and cracked wood/paint add character to the picture.  The last one started out goofy, but after I took a few, it started to look better.  Sadi and Mikayla actually liked it...






No comments:

Post a Comment